Your Hometown Realtor
For the last two decades, Amy has been a resident of the Lee County area. She often dedicates her time in her real estate career to working with clients across the area. She frequently travels between Opelika, Auburn, Smiths Station, Phenix City, and Fort Mitchell to maximize her knowledge of the local markets. As a REALTOR, Amy thoroughly enjoys meeting new people and assisting her clients throughout their real estate transactions, and many times they become her friends.
- 2004 graduate from Auburn University
- Licensed since 2004
- LCAR Member since 2004
- Associate Broker since 2007
- EABOR Member since 2008; Serves on the EABOR Board of Directors
- Circle of Merit Award recipient 2011 - 2012, 2015 - 2021
- 2012 & 2014 Circle of Achievement Award
- Circle of Merit Lifetime Member Award
- ePRO Certified (real estate marketing)
Growing up, Amy lived on a farm in Pine Mountain, GA that her parents and siblings still live on today. Jenny-Jack Sun Farm grew organic fruits and vegetables. When she was not helping out on the farm, Amy was an avid barrel racer. She later went on to become an Alabama State Champion in barrel racing.
Currently, Amy enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She is married to Adam Littleton, and they have two beautiful children, Max and Maya Elise. They love camping, going to sporting events, riding bikes, and traveling.